Rhubarb is a traditional medicinal herb. It is grown mainly in China and Turkey. Later on, it came to be grown in parts of India as well which is now known as the Asiatic Rhubarb. The root of the Rhubarb plant is said to have medicinal properties. The root and the leaves of this plant are used to make Rhubarb powder. It treats many diseases and also is used in conventional medication of patients. Rhubarb powder has antioxidant compounds, Vitamin C, beta-carotene, phenolic acid, anthocyanins and more. These vitamins and natural compounds protect the structural integrity of collagen, elastin, and the natural hyaluronic acid in this powder helps your skin stay healthy and wrinkle-free.
The many health benefits of the Rhubarb Powder are as follows:
- It works great on digestion and also helps relieve constipation.
- It treats diarrhea and eases stomach pain along with treating gastrointestinal bleeding diseases.
- It works as a great food supplement and high in antioxidants helping to fight inflammation of joints and muscles.
- It is effectively used as an ingredient in Acyclovir cream. This cream is used to treat cold sores (fever blisters; blisters caused by a virus called herpes simplex) on the face or lips.
- Rhubarb powder works wonders on menopause symptoms, easing hot flashes, pain, and discomfort.
- Rhubarb powder helps improve bad breath, and sexual problems.
- Rhubarb contains several natural compound chemicals which helps fight infections.
The Rhubarb powder could inhibit the absorption of iron and calcium in the bones, and can also aggravate joint problems, such as arthritis. The Rhubarb plant is high in oxalic acid, and hence can cause discomfort to people already suffering from Arthritis. So it is advisable for them not to avoid taking this powder.
Quality: Our focus on quality is par excellence. We test our products for long term, general side effects. We've found that there are no side effects when it comes to the general population, men and women, who have been using our line of products over the last 25 years. Read More
Packaging: We currently provide pack sizes that are 50 gms, 100 gms, 500 gms, 1 Kg, 10 Kg, 15 Kgs, 20 Kgs, 50 Kgs, and also provide larger bags in bulk quantities in accordance with your needs. Read More
Private Labeling: To get your new business started and going, make sales, we can help you with our affordable full service Design, Labeling and Packaging your selection of products with us. Read More
Ask us about our Oxo-Biodegradable Plastic bags that are 100% eco-friendly. We can vacuum pack products for freshness upon clients’ requirement only.