Herbal Black Henna Powder
Herbal Black Henna Powder is made from Henna leaves, Indigo leaves, Shikakai fruit pods and Indian Gooseberry. It does not have any chemicals and is PPD free. The dye when applied on the hair gives of a rich bluish-black glossy sheen. Repeat applications can help darken the color of your hair. It is safe to the scalp and nourishes the hair roots.
Other Names: Jet Black, Charcoal Black.
Product Use: Dye Powder, Paste, Dye mix.
Parts Used: Leaves, Fruit Pods and Berries.
- There are no harmful synthetic chemicals used in the Herbal Black Henna powder.
- It is safe and healthy for the scalp, nourishing the scalp, and hair roots.
- It helps seal the hair cuticles, and prevents hair damage.
- It increases the lustrous shine and appearance of the hair.
- It is also a natural treatment for reducing dandruff and scalp dryness.
Quality: Our focus on quality is par excellence. We test our products for long term, general side effects. We've found that there are no side effects when it comes to the general population, men and women, who have been using our line of products over the last 25 years. Read More
Packaging: We currently provide pack sizes that are 50 gms, 100 gms, 500 gms, 1 Kg, 10 Kg, 15 Kgs, 20 Kgs, 50 Kgs, and also provide larger bags in bulk quantities in accordance with your needs. Read More
Private Labeling: To get your new business started and going, make sales, we can help you with our affordable full service Design, Labeling and Packaging your selection of products with us. Read More
Ask us about our Oxo-Biodegradable Plastic bags that are 100% eco-friendly. We can vacuum pack products for freshness upon clients’ requirement only.