It is widely used in Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine. Amla is a highly sour fruit, high in fiber. It is a rich source of Vitamin C, and antioxidants, which fight free radicals, keeping the skin healthy and body's immune system strong. Mix 2 teaspoons of Amla powder with honey for daily health benefits, as it helps fight viral, fungal and bacterial infections. We are not only the suppliers and exporters of Amla Powder, but we are also the leading manufacturer in the industry.
The many health benefits of Amla powder are listed below:
- Amla powder boosts the volume and length of the hair in no time.
- It helps stains hair darker by increasing pigmentation, helps reduce external damage to your hair.
- It provides good relief for an itchy, dry scalp. It helps prevent parasitic, and lice infections of the scalp.
- It helps treat diseases like diabetes, respiratory disorders, diarrhea, heart issues, and dental disease.
- It might increase the risk of bleeding or bruising in some people as it thins the blood.
Product Uses: Amla powder is used in hair oils, dyes, and color staining products.
Quality: Our focus on quality is par excellence. We test our products for long term, general side effects. We've found that there are no side effects when it comes to the general population, men and women, who have been using our line of products over the last 25 years. Read More
Packaging: We currently provide pack sizes that are 50 gms, 100 gms, 500 gms, 1 Kg, 10 Kg, 15 Kgs, 20 Kgs, 50 Kgs, and also provide larger bags in bulk quantities in accordance with your needs. Read More
Private Labeling: To get your new business started and going, make sales, we can help you with our affordable full service Design, Labeling and Packaging your selection of products with us. Read More
Ask us about our Oxo-Biodegradable Plastic bags that are 100% eco-friendly. We can vacuum pack products for freshness upon clients’ requirement only.