Ginger powder is derived from ginger root, which is considered by Ayurveda as a herbal medicine. The ginger plant has long narrow pointed leaves. The ginger root is a rhizome, which are branched root systems. These roots are harvested and used as a main spice in cooking. Ginger is cultivated in Asia, especially India, China, and Japan. It is now grown in parts of the Middle East, South America and Africa as a cash crop. It is used as a herbal medicine and to flavor different types of food. Apart from flavoring food our Ginger powder can be used to flavor regular or herbal tea which has powerful antioxidants. Drinking this tea is great for your body anytime during the day, but the best time to drink this special ginger tea is in the morning. At Matha Exports, we carry high quality organic Ginger powder in different pack sizes as per your requirements.
The many health benefits of Ginger powder are as follows:
- Ginger powder helps with blood circulation of the scalp, which helps with hair growth resulting in a good volume of hair.
- Ginger helps protect your scalp of fungal and bacterial growth and frees it from dandruff.
- By applying Ginger powder along with henna mix, your hair gets a healthier look.
- Ginger powder has anti-inflammatory properties that helps the stomach to neutralize digestive juices, which helps with food digestion through better absorption.
- Ginger powder can be mixed in yogurt or water and eaten daily which helps eliminate excess gas and bloating from intestinal tracts.
- Ginger powder contains natural compounds that are useful to burn body fat.
- Natural Ginger powder has the compound 6-gingerol, which is a potent bioactive compound in ginger, which helps with blood circulation and health of blood tissues.
- Ginger root powder can help increase the blood flow in the testis helping people with erectile dysfunction.
- Ginger helps reduce blood pressure more effectively than some Western medications for blood pressure and heart disease.
- Ginger powder can be taken in warm water after you wake up from sleep which will help charge up your metabolism, and prevent nausea.
Warning: Do not mix ginger powder along with doctor prescribed medications which may cause your blood pressure to drop too low or cause an irregular heartbeat.
Quality: Our focus on quality is par excellence. We test our products for long term, general side effects. We've found that there are no side effects when it comes to the general population, men and women, who have been using our line of products over the last 25 years. Read More
Packaging: We currently provide pack sizes that are 50 gms, 100 gms, 500 gms, 1 Kg, 10 Kg, 15 Kgs, 20 Kgs, 50 Kgs, and also provide larger bags in bulk quantities in accordance with your needs. Read More
Private Labeling: To get your new business started and going, make sales, we can help you with our affordable full service Design, Labeling and Packaging your selection of products with us. Read More
Ask us about our Oxo-Biodegradable Plastic bags that are 100% eco-friendly. We can vacuum pack products for freshness upon clients’ requirement only.