Curry leaves powder is derived from the Curry Leaf tree. This tree is native to Asia, and found growing in plenty in India. Curry leaves are used as a primary ingredient in cooking for most of the dishes. Many articles about this plant claim it to be the "King of Vegetables."
At Matha Exports, supplying and exporting organic curry leaves has increased due to high demand for this powder. The Curry leaves are processed and packed in large and small packets as required by the customers. It is 100% herbal and is processed using the latest machinery matching high international standards of quality.
There are in fact ample benefits of using the curry leaves for health purposes. Curry leaves for hair is rich in Vitamins A, B, C and B2. Curry leaves are a rich source of beta-carotene and proteins. The reduction of hair loss and also promotion of hair in good number creates hair growth all the more. This powder is 100% herbal and natural in content.
There are several health benefits of Curry leaves are as follows:
- This contains Amino acids, Antioxidants, rich nutrients which help nourish the hair follicles and rejuvenate the scalp.
- Regular application of curry leaves powder improves the health of the scalp and helps the growth and volume of the hair. It helps decrease Dandruff accumulation by cleansing the scalp by stopping fungal growth.
- Curry leaves powder is good for pregnant and older women, as they are a great source of iron and calcium, which is required for bones, and healthy red blood cells.
- The Carbazole Alkaloids present in Curry leaves powder helps in regulating and reducing bad cholesterol levels in the body, providing effective resistance against weight gain.
- Curry leaves powder can help soothe an upset stomach. Mix the curry leaves powder in butter milk with a few pinches of salt to ease conditions such as diarrhea, constipation and dysentery.
- It also helps with regular bowel movement and stimulates digestive enzymes in the stomach for maintaining a good appetite.
- Curry leaves powder mixed with buttermilk can provide pregnant women in their first trimester, immediate relief from morning sickness and nausea. The curry leaves powder has rich nutrients that replaces the lost minerals and salts in her body.
- The naturally occurring compound known as Carbazole Alkaloids have antibacterial, anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The natural compound Linolol in Curry leaves has bacteria-killing properties. Adding curry leaves powder to stews, buttermilk, and curries, helps in eliminating harmful free radicals from the body.
- Curry leaves powder can be mixed into a thick paste and applied on external skin infections and wounds to treat bacteria and fungal attacks.
- Curry leaves powder can also help fight against memory loss. A regular use of this powder will keep your brain alert and focused.
Quality: Our focus on quality is par excellence. We test our products for long term, general side effects. We've found that there are no side effects when it comes to the general population, men and women, who have been using our line of products over the last 25 years. Read More
Packaging: We currently provide pack sizes that are 50 gms, 100 gms, 500 gms, 1 Kg, 10 Kg, 15 Kgs, 20 Kgs, 50 Kgs, and also provide larger bags in bulk quantities in accordance with your needs. Read More
Private Labeling: To get your new business started and going, make sales, we can help you with our affordable full service Design, Labeling and Packaging your selection of products with us. Read More
Ask us about our Oxo-Biodegradable Plastic bags that are 100% eco-friendly. We can vacuum pack products for freshness upon clients’ requirement only.